Tongue

DarkCrusade
Global Moderator
Vortex

Burn, baby burn

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »

Wow, you are right! I just noticed! Shocked

Anyway, is the server still running? I did not play Soldat for so long..

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »

This server itself hasn't been around in ages, although somebody was using the script for a while.  Not sure if that one is still up and going.

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

DarkCrusade
Global Moderator
Vortex

Burn, baby burn

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »

If I had the script, I would sometimes host a server so people could enjoy the gaming mode again. Let's see whether Hacktank is off to new deeds or returning to answer our hopes!

Squiddy
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 08:05:59 PM »

Actually, the script is currently available in the soldatforums. I downloaded it and improved it a bit myself, and host it from time to time.

But in fact there is a server running ZRPG, and I usually play in it. ZRPG server@maxrate.pl (46.29.23.162:23133). It's a polish server, I have no idea how I found it :PP

Still it's pretty hard to level up all the way from the beginning Cheesy

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 04:10:35 AM »

I don't see that server up squiddy. Is it for an older soldat version? But I may host the server again soon, I was looking at the new rasperry pi minicomputer, not sure if its powerful enough to run it or not tho... Also what kind of improvements? :p

Squiddy
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »

I don't see that server up squiddy. Is it for an older soldat version? But I may host the server again soon, I was looking at the new rasperry pi minicomputer, not sure if its powerful enough to run it or not tho... Also what kind of improvements? :p
I guess they shut it down Sad
If you are to host a ZRPG server again, then I am to start playing soldat like an addicted again! hahahaha

Well, right at the top of my mind, I can only think of re-making the RoundUp function. It seemed like it wasn't working, since every time I killed a zombie, it showed like 8 digits Tongue

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »

By roundup do you mean the one that chose and spawned the zombies? If so, one of the zombie values in the file must be 0 so that it can spawn enough of them to fill the slots that arent filled with higher level zombies. And I have been getting into minecraft modding, I am thinking about remaking the mod in minecraft, it seems like that could be awesome, it being 3d and all.

Edit, now that I have given it some thought, I dont see how anything similar to zrpg could work with minecraft's systems.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:16:34 PM by Hacktank » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal