Add

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HGL Hacktank Graphics Library  (Read 4277 times)
Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 05, 2011, 01:58:43 PM »

Hello all, yesterday I started a project im calling HGL, or rather, Hacktank Graphics Library. Its purpose is to allow an infinite amount of OpenGL windows to be created through an object oriented approach. It is a DLL, so updates are easy. At this point multiple windows work, drawing to each window independently works, working on texture handling at the moment. Check out this video Cheesy : http://goo.gl/v6GJx

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 08:17:31 PM »

Ok, now it is actually usable, lol. You can remove window borders, resize and move the window from commands, do full rendering, load/display fonts and textures and much more. It manages texture loading and management internally. Here is a new (much better) video showing its many window performance. The recording program actually killed the framerate pretty bad, without it going i can get 10+ frames per sec on 400 windows at the same time that are all on screen, rendering a poly and the text "FPS: x". Anyway, new video link: http://goo.gl/yPj4G. If you other programmers want to try it out ill send you a zip.

PS: With my new domain name, Hacktank.INFO, I think im going to start a development blog Cheesy.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:44:02 PM by Hacktank » Logged

Squiddy
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »

I'm already sorrying for my lack of knowledge, but why would we use that for?

@Offtopic: Could you give me a few explanations? I am kind of lost on my studies Sad

CamKrist
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 04:03:04 AM »

I decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal