Add

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Password Refresh  (Read 4293 times)
[A Furry]
Zombie

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »

hello

i logged in recently and decided to change my password, as i figured for safety and security measures it would be a good idea. i changed it, logged out of Soldat, and re-entered the game a couple of hours later and made the attempt to log in with my new password. "Password Incorrect" has been appearing when i use my new password and my old one and i cant change my password unless im logged in.

my character profile is "[A Furry]" and my profile level was 51. i had all of the skills as well. i do not want to make a new account. it took me a couple months worth of game play to obtain that level!

if there is an admin or if HT can help reset my password, i would be greatly appreciative!
thank you for your time
~Fur~

PS - i love HT Zombie...better than the other zombie games i've played!

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »

Sorry about that man, for the last few months I have been unable to access the files on my server. So I havnt been able to perform any maintenance on the save files. I have tried to contact my server host numerous times with no response of any kind, so, at the moment there is nothing I can do.

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »

Sorry about that man, for the last few months I have been unable to access the files on my server. So I havnt been able to perform any maintenance on the save files. I have tried to contact my server host numerous times with no response of any kind, so, at the moment there is nothing I can do.

that's what made me so sad.

goodbye level 378 or w/e i was LOL.

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

[A Furry]
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 02:44:47 AM »

ah buggar...

oh well! but thank you very much for replying and shedding some light on the situation. i'll keep trying various passwords and hope that one of the combinations work...then change it again to something less confusing AND write it down for future reference.
HELLO LEVEL ONE! ahaha!
take care!
~Fur~

[A Furry]
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »

378?! damn and i thought i played a lot of HT Zombie @_@;
*bows before your greatness*

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »

378?! damn and i thought i played a lot of HT Zombie @_@;
*bows before your greatness*

That's why I want the server to just hurry and close. Not being able to play my awesome account sucks. It was fun while it lasted though. Damn been on that server for a few years...

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal