Add

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: banned users  (Read 5778 times)
webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: April 08, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »

um yea i was banned by vote by little fucking babies for playing with other players who thought it was unfair that i got the flag to many times so i got vote banned is there a way you can undo this i really enjoy this server so much and it my reason for playing soldat so much if there is anything you can please help if you need any information from me like ip user and pass in game please let me  know

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 12:52:21 PM »

I know what you mean. I made some kids mad because I'm so fucking awesome at this game. Unfortunately, I think Hacktank said there isn't much he can do about vote kicking. (Although I'm sure the vote kick feature never worked a couple years ago).

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 04:38:50 PM »

i didnt get vote kicked i got vote banned i can even log on and start fresh so how can i at least logon
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 04:47:00 PM by webo » Logged

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »

I know what you meant. When you get vote kicked you\re banned for X time. Can you get back in now?

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »

no i cant at all it says you have been banned

on the bottom it says (0m)

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »

Sorry, no idea then. Never heard of a vote BAN before. Don't worry, Hacktank will be on sometime (he checks the forums out regularly) then he'll sort it out.

webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »

do you know his general timeline? and thank you

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »

Hack's a little weird. He could appear any time of day without notice. He's.. odd like that (haha).

webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »

lol i hope its soon

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 06:32:53 PM »

Hmm, this is a weird bug. I believe it is because of the way soldat removes people from the banlist combined with a crash at the exact wrong time. Either way, it should be fixed.

Hack's a little weird. He could appear any time of day without notice. He's.. odd like that (haha).
Damn straight.

Btw, since nothing seems to be working on disabling votekick ive set the required percent to 99999%, lets see if that does the trick.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:45:01 PM by Hacktank » Logged

webo
doing it right
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 07:25:07 PM »

Hmm, this is a weird bug. I believe it is because of the way soldat removes people from the banlist combined with a crash at the exact wrong time. Either way, it should be fixed.

Damn straight.

Btw, since nothing seems to be working on disabling votekick ive set the required percent to 99999%, lets see if that does the trick.
thank you very much

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal