Add

Poll
Question: Combo skill: good or bad?
Yes, Good Skill! - 3 (60%)
No, Bad Skill! - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combo Skill!  (Read 5050 times)
MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:02:34 PM »

I was thought in a good skill, the combo,if you guys think is good the skill i'll detail, mark option 1 Cheesy.
When you are shoting in a zombie, per shot is 1 combo, i'll show an example:
  -----------------
   |Combo: 50|
   |Shots: 50|
|Damage: 10000|
--------------------
Have another detail, is the main detail, when you finish your combo, you'll win xp instead of the combo!  
                                                                                                            look at the other example:  |XP Received: 50|
So if you think is a good skill for the mod, please vote for good skill!                                                      
the first skill level can be lvl 20 or 30!You guys can tell me more details to be good the skill! thx!                                                                                          

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 08:04:56 PM by MaT » Logged

Hacktank
Site/Server Owner
Administrator
Vortex

Demoncoder

jakethedungeonmaster@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:03:39 PM »

Do not attach a picture to every post, especially if its the same damn picture. I have deleted all but one of them and i have added it in your signature.

Edit: Your image was way too big. I made you a new one and set it. If you dont like it feel free to remove it. But please stop attaching a bunch of copies of the same image.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:18:19 PM by Hacktank » Logged

MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 10:49:21 PM »

oh, sry HT i dont knew that :/ but how do I get this same image that you posed to me when I'll ever post a reply?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:51:46 PM by MaT » Logged

loquillo
Turncoat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »

I like this idea, sounds cool, like mortal kombat, or that kind of fighting games with combo hits.

MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:29 AM »

I like this idea, sounds cool, like mortal kombat, or that kind of fighting games with combo hits.
That's right, but I got this idea from a game server Counter-Strike. Is a zombie mod server and the combo skill is the same what I said. Grin
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:11:59 AM by MaT » Logged

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

I honestly do not see the use of this, whatsoever.

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

shadow
Zombie

BY THE POWER OF (peanuts) echoesgame.com

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 05:00:19 PM »

thats because your a high level shin. hacktank made it harder for nneeewwwbbbbssssss to level

YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX! (or apple sauce)

--Shin--
Greatness is back.
Zombie

Ask+me+for+it.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »

What does my level have to do with anything? I need near 3m exp to level, and I only get 18k for a cap. And the zombies net me absolutely nothing, that's if I can kill them, considering they are impossible to kill when I log in. I don't see what my advantage is.

"As long as I get phone calls from the Museum of Modern Art, that all the film buffs love it, that's a residual. It isn't a financial residual and it isn't an artistic residual, but it's an ego residual."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal