Add

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Party Command! (Grouping)  (Read 5633 times)
MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »

i see that rpgs games and i like a lot! mainly the "party" (grouping) i thought "if put this command will be very good to the mod! will help the newbies (no offenses :D) and facilitate the level up!" and i'll like a much if put this command on the next version of the zombie rpg!

[attachment deleted by admin]

fredoskimb
IGN - DevilsBullet
Turncoat

fredric137@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »

could you give some specific details?

Become a MOD[] ^^
100 posts[]
80[]
60[]
40[X]
20[X]
10[X]
5[X]
1[X]
In-Game Name is : DevilsBullet

MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »

OK, first you type /party and appears all the players is playing at the moment, to invite to your party just write /invite ID.
since only have 8 players the party can be just 2 slot, the party will function when you are killing th zombies and receiving the xp, the xp you are gaining your party will receive too, good or bad?  Grin

DarkCrusade
Global Moderator
Vortex

Burn, baby burn

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 11:22:19 AM »

Sounds too much like "I'll frag zombies for you if you give me SP/sex". Even if the XP was halved, this'd be A) uneffective and B) abusable.

MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »

Sounds too much like "I'll frag zombies for you if you give me SP/sex". Even if the XP was halved, this'd be A) uneffective and B) abusable.
haha yeah, but "I'll frag zombies for you if you give me SP/sex"= weird :3 and A)uneffective and B)abusable why?  Cry

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:30:22 AM by MaT » Logged

DarkCrusade
Global Moderator
Vortex

Burn, baby burn

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »

It's abusable, because one with a 80+ account could go and say "hey guys, offering free levling!". Lowies would gain levels faster than you could watch. And it's uneffective, because it'd either slow one down and speed one up or nothing changes at all. In other news: Unnecessary.

I love the party-feature in MMORPGs, but ZRPG is different than - for example - Guild Wars or World of Warcraft. The party faces the enemies all on its own, while in ZRPG the whole red team is already a team and supporting each other.

Long story short: ZRPG is not WoW Wink

MaT
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »

but the xp can be half for example: when u kill a Zombie you gain 5 xp right? so with the party can be just 2 xp! and don't can be just "hey guys free levling up!" just help a newbie for 5 levels or 10 and no more and help another one! OK this is not WoW this is ZRPG but this party i detailed is different than the party all of the RPGS games, is the ZRPG style! (weird  Tongue)

shadow
Zombie

BY THE POWER OF (peanuts) echoesgame.com

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »

i was thinking party with give a boost in exp exp gained, an if you all are worried about level 80's shouting FREEE LEVELS. then make a level limit range of 10 or 20. can be above or below your level.

YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX! (or apple sauce)

fredoskimb
IGN - DevilsBullet
Turncoat

fredric137@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 10:52:18 PM »

i was thinking party with give a boost in exp exp gained, an if you all are worried about level 80's shouting FREEE LEVELS. then make a level limit range of 10 or 20. can be above or below your level.
my answer --->
It's abusable, because one with a 80+ account could go and say "hey guys, offering free levling!". Lowies would gain levels faster than you could watch. And it's uneffective, because it'd either slow one down and speed one up or nothing changes at all. In other news: Unnecessary.

I love the party-feature in MMORPGs, but ZRPG is different than - for example - Guild Wars or World of Warcraft. The party faces the enemies all on its own, while in ZRPG the whole red team is already a team and supporting each other.

Long story short: ZRPG is not WoW Wink
first thing that would pop up is a glitch called login system ^^

Become a MOD[] ^^
100 posts[]
80[]
60[]
40[X]
20[X]
10[X]
5[X]
1[X]
In-Game Name is : DevilsBullet