Add

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Summon Barret/Minigun/M79  (Read 2774 times)
Surgeon
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: December 17, 2010, 06:38:50 PM »

Well, as I already mentioned in another thread, I think it'd be nice if there were skills to summon the Minigun and M79, just because, you know, it'd be fun. However, since these are two of the most powerful weapons on the server I figured they should cost something extra than normal summons, so why not make them cost some SP in addition to mana and souls? With the lack of skills to learn at higher levels, the SP just accumulates pointlessly, it seems, so why not give it another reason to exist by making it a requirement for some summons?

On a related note, I thought the Barret needs its move-accuracy penalty removed, but this would make it very similar to the Ruger, so how about making the Barret cost some SP too? This way the Ruger and Barret would basically be similar in function, just different in cost: a weaker, cheaper rifle and its stronger, more expensive cousin.

DarkCrusade
Global Moderator
Vortex

Burn, baby burn

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 07:00:27 PM »

Right, with useless ~2000SP I really don't know what I should do. Adding something like this would indeed be nice.

You can find a note on the Barret by me in the balance section. I think the Barret needs a serious buff as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal